Thursday, February 2, 2012

BzzAgent: Smarterer

Hey Guys,

I am new to Bzzagent and I recently got invited to a campaign called Smarterer.  What this Campaign is that you take Smarterer BzzAgent test and you learn a lot about the company and about other test Smarterer has to offer. Ive been playing the smarterer test for about an hour now answering the questions the best I can and it is really fun to see how much you know about the subject matter. After a while I thought it was getting boring with no one to compare my score with, so why dont you guys give Smarter test a try and sign up for Bzzagent and see if you can beat my score =D! Bzzagent has many other campaign to offer. BzzAgent is a word-of mouth Marketing  company where they let  you all ( us) try out products and see how we like them. All you have to do is sign up, its free!!

Sign up: BzzAgent Sign up


BzzAgent Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment